Today's collaboration solutions need to yield significant cost savings and allow for a reduction in an organization's travel-related carbon footprint. Enabling your workers to work remotely, closer to customers, and in a manner that is sympathetic to their family has increased in importance. The daily commute to the office is becoming more and more unattractive, and with the advent of new technologies, more and more unnecessary.
Does your business need to improve work day efficiency?
- Employees are accessible and able to respond immediately to the needs of others using real-time communications.
- Contact information can be launched from caller ID screen pops, while secure chat and web and video collaboration sessions can be initiated with a single click.
- Integration of widely-used PC applications with a single access point for all communications and collaboration needs improves the speed and efficiency of employees and maximizes the value of technology investments.
Are your business communication options limited?
- Enable smarter communications with colleagues, customers and business partners.
- Choose the best method of communication before even initiating contact, thereby improving the efficiency of interactions with others.
- Advanced unification can incorporate voice communications, conferencing and collaboration capabilities into popular business applications to further enhance employee productivity with click-to-call from personal information managers, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Office.
Using these technologies, the most progressive and attractive companies (from an employee’s perspective) gain great benefits in recruiting and retaining the best talent. These tools provide the flexibility that many organizations demand. Their features provide the means for teams to function at high performance levels that today’s business world demands, even despite the barriers of distance.